Australia, AUD$100,000 - $150,000 + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Do you have a passion for Open Source Software? Our client is looking for talented technical support engineers to work across a market leading suite of products.
As a technical support engineer you will gain experience working across the latest range of cloud technologies and Linux based systems.
This is a remote / work from home opportunity, so while working as part of a larger regional team, you must be comfortable managing your day independently and be comfortable not working in a traditional office environment.
• At least five years’ experience supporting Linux systems
• Knowledge and understanding of hosting and deploying on Linux
• Experience working on cloud based systems , OpenStack, virtualization and other Cloud Technologies
• Advanced trouble shooting skills, from application through to kernel dump analysis.
• Advanced knowledge in any of the following;
o CI/CD tooling
• Degree educated with a Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills; collaborative and personable
• A real interest in Open Source Software
• Comfortable working remotely.