Sydney, $100,000 - $110,000 + super + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Global insurance and actuarial software and professional services company seeking talented C# .NET Software Engineer
You will be a key player in an Agile software engineering team, developing a flagship, complex risk modelling application, and other software products, including SaaS applications. You will work alongside very smart software engineers, and with bleeding-edge Microsoft technologies, developing high performance, distributed and sophisticated software.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
• Circa. 3 years’ commercial experience in an Agile software development environment.
• Excellent C# .NET coding ability, with an emphasis on writing high quality, dependable, maintainable and scalable code.
• Excellent understanding of software engineering best practices e.g. SOLID principles
• Experience writing unit-tests / of TDD
• Experience with Angular, Azure, Kubernetes / containerisation / microservices
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Experience with both desktop and web applications
• A genuine love for technology and your craft
• High numeracy skills and degree-educated in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a Scientific discipline
• Full working rights in Australia