Sydney, up to circa. $120,000 + super and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Global insurance and actuarial advisory company seeking talented C# Software Engineer.
Working in an Agile and high performing team, you will be working closely with the Development Manager, with technologies including C# .NET, .Net Core, Angular and Azure, to develop customer-facing applications that allow for SAAS-based distribution of finance applications. You will also be exposed to other products being developed in this hugely successful insurance and actuarial advisory company.
• 3+ years’ commercial software engineering experience
• Experience designing and developing web APIs and applications use C#
• Ideally experience with Azure
• Demonstrable experience developing significant pieces of software functionality
• Front-end development experience, ideally with Angular
• Clear and concise communication skills
• A high-level of problem solving ability
• A genuine love for technology and your craft
• High numeracy skills and degree-educated in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a Scientific discipline
• Ideally experience in an Agile and continuous integration software development environment
• Full working rights in Australia