Australia, $100,000 - $160,000 + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Do you have a passion for Open-Source Software? Our client is looking for a talented SRE with ideally Python development experience to work on the company’s production infrastructure services, working on product improvements for a platform used by millions of users.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will gain experience working across the latest range of cloud and Open-Source technologies, working on highly scalable systems as part of a highly collaborative team.
This is a remote / work from home opportunity, so while working as part of a larger regional team, you must be comfortable managing your day independently and be comfortable not working in a traditional office environment.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of hosting and deploying on Linux
• Python development experience (Go, C and C++ also welcome)
• Experience of cloud and container technology (AWS, GCP, OpenStack, Kubernetes)
• Excellent communication skills; collaborative and personable
• A real interest in Open-Source Software
• Comfortable working remotely.
• Degree educated with a Bachelors in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent