Sydney, Up to $150,000 + super + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Leading global insurance solutions company is seeking a strong Senior UX Designer join a growing engineering organisation in Sydney, working on next generation products from the ground up. You will join this company at an exciting time as they evolve their portfolio from desktop/on premise towards cloud/SaaS, upgrading existing products to new technologies and modern UX, as well as developing brand-new solutions.
This role will see you help define the user experience and strategic evolution of next generation SaaS products. You will be working with users, product owners, technical product managers and subject matter experts to perform UX research and convert business requirements for a specific product or feature into visual and interaction designs and specifications.
You will have hands-on UX designer experience working in an Agile environment across a range of commercial enterprise-level products. We are seeking someone who is experienced working on data heavy applications and has worked across the entire UX cycle - from discovery and definition, user research and journey right through to delivery.
You’re strong with research and workshop facilitation skills, with a view to eliciting user requirements via User Journey workshops, guerilla testing of prototypes and user testing of products in development.
- 5+ years as a senior hands-on UX designer
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills
- Excellent attention to detail and high-quality standards
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Figma and Adobe XD
- Experience with the agile software development lifecycle in a commercial/production environment
- A self-starter with initiative, and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Factors, User Interaction, Graphic Design, Web Design or related design field is desirable