Melbourne, $200,000 OTE + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Successful Global Business Intelligence and IoT Data Visualisation software house is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager to join their team as they look to bring a new range of products to the local market.
Working alongside the company’s management team you will be responsible for defining the route to market and winning new business. You will, along with the support of marketing, pre-sales and engineering teams, be responsible for delivering successful business cases and tenders having identified key decision makers.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience of Enterprise IT sales.
• Solution selling experience
• Appreciate systems integration.
• Be able to understand, translate and convey complex technical products. Any exposure to Tableau, ClickView, etc, beneficial
• Have a demonstrable consistent new business sales record.
• A notable track record of getting deals over the line.
• Have good commercial nous.
• Take time to understand customers pain points in order to provide solutions.
• Experience selling to retail is highly favourable
This is an exciting opportunity of an established deal maker to become a strong individual contributor in an exciting team.