This modern, fast-growing, global data analysis and optimization software company assist in combating fraud and financial crime by providing organizations with the ability to harness their data, allowing companies to uncover hidden risk and discover new opportunities to use data for good across real-world problems. They are seeking an experienced hands on Senior Data Engineer to become a part of their growing Singapore office.
The right candidate for this role will have a passion for collaboration and approaching all problems with an Agile mind-set. Ideally you will have demonstrable experience in running/leading big data projects and will be confident in mentoring and/or managing junior members of the team, to pass on your genuine passion for Big Data.
You’ll be working closely with Data Scientists, Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Project Managers and Solutions Architects all with the same goal in mind to meet Clients expectations and deliver a first-class service. You will be using tools such as Spark, Hadoop, Scala and Elasticsearch, with their platform being hosted on Google cloud (GCP).
• 4+ years’ experience as a Data Engineer in a Senior role
• Expert knowledge of at least one of the following: Spark, Hadoop, Elasticsearch.
• Passion and desire to learn and code in Scala using multiple big data toolsets
• A strong coding background in either Java, Python or Scala
• Excellent problem solving skills and enthusiasm to pick up a broad set of tasks
• Experience working with both internal and external stakeholders
• Experience of building data processing pipelines for use in production “hands off” batch systems, including either traditional ETL pipelines and/or analytics pipelines.
•Singaporean Citizenship is required
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Ref: J17939Apply Now