Sydney, $160,000 + super pro rata
Job Type: Contract
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Cutting edge digital business that brings entertainment, sports, streaming and technology together are seeking a creative and self-motivated Product Automation Specialist for a 6-12 month fixed term contract with great potential to extend.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining automated regression test suites. In addition, the Automation Specialist will assist in designing, developing, and executing test plans and test cases whilst ensuring products are operating as required. Therefore you will have experience across the Software Development Life Cycle and testing methodologies.
You will have extensive experience in testing RESTful APIs or SOAP web service. The best part…you will have the opportunity to work with some exciting tech written in Appium/Calabash using the TestNG/Junit5 framework.
This is a pivotal time to join the team here with many new projects live and in the pipeline. We are seeking an eager learner who wants to stay in modern technologies with a commitment to ongoing personal development. Ideally you will have experience in media or streaming services, alternatively a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- 8+ years of experience as a Test Analyst / Quality Analyst.
- Sound working knowledge of HTTP protocols and end-to-end web technologies.
- Experience developing test plan, procedures, and test cases for development sprints - must have exceptional documentation skills.
- Experience using functional and non-functional testing methodologies – System, Integration, Regression, UAT, etc.
- Experience in an agile development environment SCRUM.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- A tertiary qualification in IT or related field is required.