Sydney, $150,000 - $180,000 + super, benefits and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
One of the world’s most innovative proprietary trading companies is seeking an exceptional C++ Software Engineer to help them build world-class trading technology.
You will work closely with developers, traders and IT operations in a collaborative and open environment. Your role will include (but not be limited to) building:
• Low latency market access software libraries
• Execution gateways
• Market access and execution monitoring solutions
• Strategy containers
We are seeking exceptional software developers with the following:
• Deep knowledge of C++, STL and Boost
• A passion for modern C++ (14, 17)
• Good understanding of data structures and cache lines
• 5+ years commercial experience in a mission-critical, real-time software development environment
• 2+ years commercial experience in an ultra-low latency environment (single digit microseconds)
• Strong communication skills
• A passion for technology and willingness to code with other languages, for example Python, when necessary (you are likely to have been programming from a young age)
• Ideally experience in the derivatives or equities trading industry
You will be paid a competitive base salary plus superannuation, extensive benefits and bonus.
Relocation packages and visa sponsorship is available for the right candidate.