Sydney, Up to $140,000 + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Working alongside innovators and leaders in banking and financial services, big-technology and consumer-focused industries, our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst. You will have the opportunity to work with the entire Programme team as well as Product & Engineering, Business Development and Technical teams.
Sitting within the Programmes area of the client organisation, the successful candidate will be required to understand the key platform, from here you will provide your expertise to define requirements, identify change requirements and customers journeys as well as contributing to the overall Programme definition and design.
You will work across the Programme lifecycle from initiation through to integration, testing and launch. Therefore you will bring your experience in Financial Services and business analysis techniques plus a good understanding of Agile methodologies and disciplines. You have the ability to design and document end-to-end use journeys and gather detailed requirements.
- Experience of financial products across retail and business banking
- Previously held a client facing role within a Financial Services environment
- The ability to rapidly assimilate complex functional and technical requirements. Working experience of JIRA and Confluence systems
- Experience in Agile methodologies and managing Product backlogs
- Experience in delivering and reviewing technical documentation as part of project delivery including: requirements analysis, gap analysis, acceptance criteria and solution design
- Understanding and working knowledge of API specifications, test strategy and integrations
- Excellent communication skills along with the necessary confidence to build relationships at all levels of the organisation