North Sydney, $120,000 - $125,000 + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Leading alternative lender seeking exceptional Network and Systems Administrator
One of Australia’s largest and leading alternative lenders is seeking a senior network and systems administrator, working closely with the Head of IT to develop the capabilities of a business in the midst of a large-scale transformation.
You will work in an office with spectacular harbour views, in a hybrid infrastructure environment (on-premise and Azure), also using Elastic, MongoDB, SQL Server and Microsoft Exchange. You will have one direct report and your role will be wide-ranging, including continuous refinement of the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan, and advanced monitoring and automated issue resolution.
• Extensive relevant commercial experience, ideally in a large IT environment.
• Experience with Azure infrastructure, Elastic, MongoDB, SQL Server and Microsoft Exchange.
• Proficiency in shell scripting, ideally in a Windows environment.
• Ensuring security is at the forefront of your endeavours.
• Demonstration of lengthy tenures (3+ years) throughout your career.
• Full working rights in Australia
Send your resume today or call 02 8295 3701 for a confidential discussion about this fantastic opportunity.