Sydney, Up to $160,000 + Super + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Australian broadcast media, entertainment streaming company is seeking an experienced Web Developer to join the team responsible for the platforms that stream to hundreds of thousands of Australians each day.
The opportunity to work on the full web stack, with technologies like NodeJS and Docker leveraging a wide range of AWS's capabilities will be at your fingertips. Writing automated tests to ensure new code is released quickly and with confidence and the opportunity to contribute to the team's DevOps setup, developing CI/CD pipelines and occasionally being in charge of deployments.
You will be joining a collaborative team with greenfield development, a healthy pipeline of work and exciting projects coming up where you can further demonstrate your skill set and have the potential to mentor and provide informal leadership.
- 5+ years as a web developer
- Has a strong interest in code quality, processes, and engineering
- Experience in a Web development role in a New Media or Online environment, taking charge on things like automated testing and feature development
- Has experiencing mentoring and developing team members
- Knowledge of accessibility best practice, SEO, and performance
- Excellent communication skills