Singapore, circa. $250,000 + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Data- and technology-driven global investment management company, specialising in developing automated trading systems that execute across global financial markets, seeking a Platform Engineer that lives and breathes ultra low latency.
You will be joining a new team that is spread across 3 locations (Singapore, London and New York), with over 20 colocation sites globally (circa. 400 servers), focusing on developing ultra low latency trading infrastructure.
• Experienced in ultra low latency platform engineering.
• 7+ years’ experience working with Linux (RHE/CentOS 6.x and 7.x preferred) in a large complex or niche environment.
• Well-versed in kernel bypass: Solarflare with onload, Mellanox with VMA.
• Passion for automation, ideally with Chef.
• Scripting ability e.g. with Python, Ruby or Bash.
• Working knowledge of TCP, UDP, NTP, PTP.