Singapore, circa. $250,000 + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Data- and technology-driven global investment management company, specialising in developing automated trading systems that execute across global financial markets, seeking a Network Engineer that lives and breathes ultra low latency.
You will ensure the stability and integrity of the entire colocation network, which includes over 20 sites globally (circa. 400 servers).
• 3+ years’ networking engineering and project delivery experience.
• Extensive knowledge of routing and switching protocols.
• Experience with Arista and Cisco network switching.
• Outstanding knowledge of network monitoring PCAP decoding tools.
• Ideally CCIE Certified.
• Passion for scripting and automation, ideally with Python and Chef.