Melbourne, $120,000 - $160,000 + super, benefits and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Global data analysis and optimisation software company seeking talented Technical Lead
Our client, with offices around the world, uses advanced data and analytical techniques to provide leading organisations in finance, insurance and government with solutions to combat fraud and financial crime.
We are seeking a highly skilled senior Data Engineer to develop and deploy data and analytics tools to fight fraud and financial crime. You will also provide technical and project delivery leadership to a small (but growing team) of senior and junior engineers.
• Senior Data Engineer skilled in Big Data, Scala, Spark, Jenkins, Git.
• Demonstrable experience leading the delivery of significant Big Data projects, including providing technical leadership.
• The ability to galvanise a team from a technical perspective.
• Strong presentation and client-facing acumen.
• Experience in AML / transaction monitoring is advantageous.
• Be comfortable with some (infrequent) travel within Australia, and to New Zealand and the UK.
Send your resume today and call 02 8295 3700 for a confidential discussion about this highly-rewarding opportunity.