Sydney, Up to $200,000 + super + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Australian giant in broadcast media, and live and video on-demand streaming is seeking a hands-on AWS Data Engineering Technical Lead. Working from their office in Sydney, or from anywhere in Australia, and on well-known products used by millions of customers in Australia, we are seeking Engineers with extensive experience in building large-scale data pipelines across AWS data platforms.
Whilst being hands-on with cutting-edge technology and working closely with senior internal stakeholders, you will also be responsible for ensuring high quality of coding standards and best practice, in addition to mentoring, motivating and leading several high calibre Data Engineers.
- Experience developing ETL batch and streaming pipelines.
- Experience providing technical and team leadership to Data Engineers.
- Strong software engineering skills, ideally with Python and Spark, otherwise Scala or Java.
- Experience with orchestration (e.g. Airflow) and data processing workflows.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, AWS data platform (including Athena, Glue and Redshift) and Kubernetes (including Kubeflow).
If you would like to work with cutting-edge technology, on products used by millions of people and with world-class Engineers, then Apply Now!