Melbourne, $140,000 - $165,000 + super + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Our client, with offices around the world, uses advanced data and analytical techniques to provide leading organisations in finance, insurance and government with solutions to combat fraud and financial crime.
You will be the Technical Business Analyst in a small but growing team, bridging the gap between your data engineers and non-technical client-side stakeholders, sitting across multiple projects with some of Australia’s largest banks and financial institutions.
• Strong business analysis skills – ascertaining requirements and providing guidance.
• Experience in a similar role, ideally in a bank or as a Consultant.
• The ability to analyse data and data lineage – ideally you can write and use SQL.
• Good knowledge of financial crime / AML.
• Ideally experience with enterprise clients, and managing stakeholders in such organisations.
• Be comfortable with some (infrequent) travel within Australia, and to New Zealand and the UK (when this is safely permissible to do so).