Sydney, Circa. $185,000 + super + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
This cutting edge digital business that brings sports, streaming and technology together are looking for a senior developer/technical lead and architect, experienced in AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, CI/CD, GitOps and microservices.
Working within a solid team that is responsible for design and delivery of multiple project initiatives across their platforms. The team works very closely with development teams to empower them to use the right design, tools and techniques to deliver the best solution.
This is an opportunity to use your expert level mastery in at least a few areas you have worked on (Language, Framework, OOAD, Microservice, Architecture, AWS, etc). With the prospect to not only work in new technologies but also with projects that deal with low level UDP interfacing with broadcast devices, switch routers serving high volume sports data, web, IOS, Android, Roku, etc.
You will successfully analyse complex business processes & initiatives and turn them into actionable design items for development team, take part in regular technical sessions with the development leads & developers to address any areas of improvement, define blueprint and address all high-level business and technical requirements.
- 8-10 years’ experience as a senior developer/Technical Lead
- Analyse problems beyond technology & frameworks but in perspective of business needs and full SDLC
- Expert software developer – experienced in Java / JVM based languages
- Ability to migrate to any domain/project
- Passion for gaining mastery and dig all the way through any technology / framework