Sydney, $100,000 - $115,000 + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Windows Systems Administrator (Office365, Azure AD, MDM)
Exciting opportunity to join a Sydney based law firm, looking to build-up their engineering team by hiring an experienced Sys Admin to take ownership of the business systems as they move to cloud hosted services.
You will be expected to work alongside the current engineering team, be comfortable interacting with all stakeholders in the business, as well as work across in-office IT requests and support. Working in a high performing organisation, this opportunity will offer you the chance to work in a fast paced environment and have a direct impact on the success and growth of the business as well as learn from people across the company.
• Windows Sys Admin experience
• Experience with Azure Active Directory and Office365
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Microsoft Intune and/or MDM experience beneficial
• Comfortable communicating with, and assisting, all parts of the business
• Full working rights in Australia