Melbourne, circa. $160,000 - $170,000 + super, benefits and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Global data analysis and optimisation software company seeking talented Solutions Architect.
Our client, with offices around the world, uses advanced data and analytical techniques to provide leading organisations in finance, insurance and government with solutions to combat fraud and financial crime.
You will be the Solutions Architect in a small but growing team, sitting across multiple projects, designing and architecting complex systems, and how they integrate with the end user. You will be working with enterprise clients, and your role will also involve pre-sales, writing tenders and POCs, code reviews and occasional coding.
• Extensive and recent hands-on coding experience with at least one of Spark, Scala, Java, production grade Python.
• Experience designing and architecting complex data systems, addressing common challenges such as data quality, updates and rollback.
• Ideally experience with enterprise clients, and managing stakeholders in such organisations.
• Technical leadership/mentoring experience e.g. doing code reviews.
• Ideally experience in the financial crime / AML / transaction monitoring domain.
• Comfortable with pre-sales - strong presentation and client-facing acumen.
• Be comfortable with some (infrequent) travel within Australia, and to New Zealand and the UK.