Singapore, Up to $160,000SGD + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Global data analysis and optimisation Software Company, that is helping to combat fraud and financial crime, is seeking a passionate and highly skilled Solutions Architect to join their growing team in Singapore.
We are seeking a data-focused Solutions Architect to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to design, develop and deploy data and analytics tools to fight fraud and financial crime. You will be working with their clients to assist with anything from technical issues all the way to new project requirements whilst ensuring you’re delivering the promise on providing a first class service to their clients.
You’ll be managing multiple projects at any given time with the autonomy to prioritise your workload as you see fit, ensuring you’ve considered company goal and project risks. Being Agile is an integral part to your success in this role.
Joining this team offers some really exciting career growth opportunities as they expand in Singapore. When it is safe to do so there will be the opportunity for some (infrequent) travel to Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- Strong experience in hands-on technical deliveries, leading technical teams from design through to implementation
- Excellent technical skills including recent hands-on coding experience with at least one of the following Spark, Scala, Java or Python
- Strong understanding of SDLC principles, including unit testing, git and CI/CD
- Experience with technical and solution design
- Ability to manage multiple projects, preferable in an Agile environment
- Experience working with data – data quality, updates, data structure changes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as previous client facing experience