Sydney, Australia, $160,000 - $180,000 + super, benefits and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Global insurance and actuarial advisory company seeking Software Engineering Manager
A hugely successful, global professional services company is seeking a software engineering manager to lead Sydney product delivery. Working in a modern, spacious office in the CBD, your key responsibilities will include:
• Leading and managing an engineering team of circa. 25, including providing technical guidance where necessary
• Leading the creation and delivery of a number of flagship desktop, web and cloud products
• Working with the Global Engineering Management team to drive technical innovation
• Leading engineering team recruitment.
You will work alongside very smart technologists, and with bleeding-edge Microsoft technologies, developing high performance, distributed and sophisticated software.
Key Candidate Requirements
• Significant experience leading and managing teams of 20+ software engineers, architects and test engineers, and delivering complex software solutions in an Agile environment.
• Significant senior stakeholder management experience.
• Strong and current technical acumen/awareness, particularly around Microsoft technologies (desktop, web and cloud).
• Clear and concise communication skills, and the ability to interact with people at all levels.
• A genuine love for technology and your craft
• High numeracy skills and degree-educated in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a Scientific discipline
Send your resume today and call 02 8295 3700 for a confidential discussion about this highly rewarding opportunity.