Sydney, $80,000 - $160,000 + Super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Global innovative proprietary trading company is seeking an exceptional Software Engineer to join a dynamic team, working on varied projects and priorities where no two days are the same. You will design, develop and support trading risk applications, trade support and research systems.
You will work in a fast paced environment to deliver quality products quickly as well as enhance existing development toolings and developing APIs and user interfaces. This is a mixed role - it starts with some development, then a bit of UI design and creativity, occasionally DevOps or some real time data transformation/manipulation.
We are seeking an impressive Software Engineer who can work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines as well as perform well during real time trading issue events. We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in finance, has the ability to see beyond what is immediately possible, in addition there will be an opportunity to work on building out features for a new and upcoming crypto desk.
- 2+ years experience as a Software Engineer
- Passion for clean code, automated testing, CI/CD
- A genuine interest in finance
- You can navigate through a fast paced environment
- Provide after-hours critical system support
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team whilst having a desire to take ownership of work
- Innovative and forward thinking growth mind-set
- Strong communication skills
- B.Sc. Computer Science or other engineering disciplines