Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
This international banking technology company are in their biggest period of growth and expansion. They are seeking Software Engineers who have a broad knowledge of programming languages, operating system principles, networking and software development best practices.
You will work closely with the Head of Software Development in leading product development, design & architecture, all whilst remaining hands-on with the codebase. This is an exciting opportunity to significantly contribute to the global growth of this business, reaching millions of customers in the process.
The successful candidate will join a model team, where they can demonstrate their skills in BDD and TDD using Java, microservices, AWS and Kafka.
You will work alongside innovators and leaders in banking and financial services. The engineers, product specialists and developers are leaders too, drawing on experience from within and outside financial services to deliver transformational new digital solutions. On offer is flexible working arrangements, a supportive environment as well as a healthy pipeline of work.
- Deep Java knowledge.
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs.
- Experience building and deploying production level Microservices using Docker / Kubernetes / Helm.
- Excellent communication skills, solid work ethic, and a strong desire to write production-quality code
- Good experience of delivering software to Agile methodologies, working as part of a Scrum team.
- Experience building and operating services on AWS
- Experience in financial services is desired, but not essential