Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
This international banking technology company, in their biggest period of growth and expansion, is seeking a skilled Java Software Engineer.
You will be developing a highly robust and scalable payments platform, that’s used by some of Australia’s biggest banks. Employing BDD and TDD, you will be working with Java, Spring, microservices, AWS, Kafka and more.
This is an exciting opportunity to significantly contribute to the global growth of this business, as they move from start-up to scale-up, reaching millions of customers in the process.
On offer is flexible working arrangements, a supportive environment and a healthy pipeline of work.
- Good Java and Spring knowledge.
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs.
- Resilience – we are seeking candidates who thrive in unstructured, fluid, ever-changing environments.
- Ideally experience building and deploying microservices using Docker / Kubernetes / Helm.
- Good experience of delivering software to Agile methodologies, working as part of a Scrum team.
- Experience building and operating services on AWS and working with Kafka are desirable
- Experience in financial services is desired, but not essential