Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
This international banking technology company are in their biggest period of growth and expansion, therefore they are seeking a Software Engineer who has experience with several programming languages, operating system principles, networking and software development best practices.
The successful candidate will join a model team, where they can demonstrate their skills in BDD and TDD using Java, microservices, AWS and Kafka. You will work alongside innovators and leaders in banking and financial services.
Joining an established team you will work closely on leading product development, design & architecture. This is an exciting opportunity to significantly contribute to the global growth of this business, reaching millions of customers in the process.
On offer is flexible working arrangements, a supportive environment as well as a healthy pipeline of work.
- Extensive Java knowledge.
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs.
- Experience building and deploying production level Microservices using Docker / Kubernetes / Helm.
- Excellent communication skills, solid work ethic, and a strong desire to write production-quality code.
- Good experience of delivering software to Agile methodologies, working as part of a Scrum team.
- Experience building and operating services on AWS.
- Experience in financial services is desired, but not essential.