Sydney, $100,000 - $130,000 + super, bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Global insurance and actuarial advisory company seeking talented C# .NET Software Engineer
You will be a key player in an Agile software engineering team, developing a flagship, complex risk modelling application, and other software products, including SAAS applications. You will work alongside very smart software engineers, and with bleeding-edge Microsoft technologies, developing high performance, distributed and sophisticated software.
• 2+ years’ commercial experience in an Agile software development environment.
• Excellent C# .NET coding ability, with an emphasis on writing high quality, dependable, maintainable and scalable code.
• Excellent understanding of software engineering best practices e.g. SOLID principles
• Experience writing unit-tests / of TDD
• Ideally experience with Azure
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Ideally experience with both desktop and web applications
• A genuine love for technology and your craft
• High numeracy skills and degree-educated in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a Scientific discipline
• Full working rights in Australia
You will be paid a competitive salary plus superannuation, benefits and bonus.