Sydney, Up to $170k + super + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
We are seeking a bright, motivated and passionate Software Developer interested in a technically and intellectually challenging position within a global investment management company with over $35 billion in assets.
You will join a team responsible for developing complex fund accounting platforms. You will contribute to architectural and business decisions and drive technical innovation across the business, both in Sydney and internationally. You will be working with C#, .NET, .Net Core, SQL Server, Angular, AWS, RabbitMQ and Kafka.
You will be responsible for every part of the software development life cycle, from business analysis and requirements gathering, to implementation, testing, delivery and support, also including stakeholder and project management. In addition familiarity with the Agile software development process would be beneficial.
Although finance experience is desirable, it is not essential. You will have a passion for technology, a strong commitment to technical excellence, and a high attention to detail.
- 2+ years of software development experience using object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python)
- Strong OO software development
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a record of outstanding academic achievement
- Full working rights within Australia