Australia, $100,000 - $150,000 + Super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Growing international software company working with the open-source community is seeking a talented professional with a passion for working on the next generation of open-source technology solutions for their customers.
As a technical support engineer you will gain experience working across the latest range of cloud technologies and Linux based systems. This role will require you to be the point of contact for the client and be comfortable working both independently and reaching out for support from the great team when required.
You will bring your hands-on experience supporting Linux systems, cloud computing, scripting and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years experience supporting Linux systems
- Knowledge and understanding of hosting and deploying on Linux
- Experience working on cloud based systems , OpenStack, virtualization and other Cloud Technologies
- Advanced trouble shooting skills, from application through to kernel dump analysis.
- Advanced knowledge in any of the following;
- CI/CD tooling
- Degree educated with a Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Comfortable working remotely.