Sydney, $115,000 - $150,000 + super
Managed by: Rupert Turner
This is an opportunity to join the Sydney CBD branch of a successful fast growth global FinTech company, working closely with the Head of Engineering to develop a robust, scalable, multi-purpose financial platform.
You will be working in a collaborative software engineering team with a flat structure, using the latest Microsoft technologies in a DDD, TDD and BDD environment. They use the best tool for the job and encourage knowledge sharing.
You will ideally have 3+ years commercial experience as a full stack software engineer with good architectural understanding and design knowledge. Strong SOLID principals as well as software fundamentals (performance, patterns, structure) are a must.
The work involves Full Stack development using .Net / .Net Core, Angular.js and React.js on a microservices architecture hosted on AWS. This opportunity suits a bright and curious software engineer who uses their initiative and can work autonomously when required.
• Full stack C# .Net experience developing highly transactional systems
• Good knowledge of REST web APIs and experience implementing microservices
• Experience architecting and designing complex software
• Good knowledge of Agile and TDD
• Experience with or an understanding of DDD, BDD, Event Sourcing, CQRS or SOA is beneficial.
• Experience working on public facing products with a good eye for design, using Angular.js and/or React.js, is a plus!
You will be paid a competitive salary plus superannuation, with opportunity to progress to a leadership role in the future if desired.