Sydney, Up to $150,000 + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
A fast-growing law firm with multiple offices across Australia and number one in their main practice of strata law, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Sydney team.
You will bring your expertise in C#, ASP.NET (Core), React and technology based on cloud services to improve application performance. The existing team utilise the latest in technology to facilitate the legal practice of the future and this role will be there to lead and upskill this team, whilst working toward the common goals of the firm.
There will be lots of Greenfield projects for this senior tech enthusiast, there is an element of data and database management involved with SQL server and Oracle. Also a scope of work with code re-architecture, some AI and automated ediscovery also! You will bring your understanding of web application architecture and design patterns along with solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Experience in software architecture, specifically web application architecture
- Data and database management – SQL Server & Oracle
- Proficient in Microsoft windows and Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
You will be joining a fun and vibrant firm with fulfilling and challenging career opportunities working side by side a seasoned CTO with an impressive career.