Sydney, $130,000 - $160,000 + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
This is an opportunity to join an ASX listed fast growth FinTech company, working as part of a tight-knit team to develop a robust, scalable, multi-purpose financial platform.
You will be working in a collaborative software engineering team focused on their financial systems. Working on the company’s core ledger, loan scheduler and peer to peer lending system, you will be using your software engineering and financial domain knowledge to improve and grow the platform.
Using some of the latest Microsoft technologies in a DDD, TDD and BDD environment. They use the best tool for the job and encourage knowledge sharing. You will ideally have 5+ years commercial experience as a full stack software engineer with good architectural understanding and design knowledge. Strong solid principals as well as software fundamentals (performance, patterns, structure) are a must. This is an opportunity to become an important member of a successful businesses flagship engineering team.
The work involves Full Stack development using C#, .Net /.Net Core, Angular/React on a microservices architecture hosted on AWS. This opportunity suits a bright and curious software engineer who uses their initiative and can work autonomously when required.
• Full stack C# .Net Core experience on highly transactional systems
• Good knowledge of RESTful APIs
• A background of working in financial services, with a good understanding of concepts and industry specifics
• Experience architecting and designing complex software
• Good knowledge of Agile and TDD practices
• Experience with microservices, DDD, BDD, Event Sourcing, CQRS or SOA is beneficial.
• Experience working on public facing products with a good eye for design, using Angular.js and/or React.js, is a plus!
You will be paid a competitive salary plus superannuation, with opportunity to progress to a leadership role in the future if desired.