Sydney, Up to circa. $160k + super + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
A leading Australian broadcast media, entertainment and streaming company is seeking a Senior Developer to join a talented team of Software Developers, using technology such as Java, AWS, Spring Boot, microservices, Kubernetes and CI/CD.
This is an opportunity to be involved in complex projects, work autonomously and take a project end to end. You will have the ability to develop and design new applications as well as maintain and support existing ones.
There is a lot of integration involved with high volume public facing APIs in the cloud, as well as fail-tolerant internal systems, therefore you need to be well versed in building extensible, robust and fine-tuned code.
We are seeking an ambitious individual who is proactive, takes pride in their work and enjoys collaborating as a team to improve quality. You will have clear and concise communication skills and a genuine love for technology and your craft.
- Demonstrable experience in full SDLC
- Extensive experience in the Java ecosystem, OO design and patterns
- Extensive experience with open source Java technologies and frameworks such as Spring
- Experience with design and development of REST web services
- Experience with AWS, Spring Boot, microservices and Kubernetes.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- A tertiary qualification in IT or related field