Sydney, Australia, $70,000 - 100,000 + super + equity
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Exciting Sydney based AI Technology Start-up are looking for a talented Python Software Engineer to join their team and take on a key position developing their core systems. Working with cutting edge Machine Learning and NLP technologies you will be tasked with bringing the B2C apps to life with a truly scalable design. Working in a high performing team, this opportunity will offer you the chance to work in a fast paced, quality and engineering driven environment and have a direct impact on the success and growth of the business.
• Building out and maintaining core services with Python and ML libraries such as Scikit-learn, TensorFlow and Pandas
• Build, design and architect of new features on a truly scalable system
• Drive ideas forward and take ownership of projects
• Be comfortable working autonomously
• Deliver solutions on microservice and serverless based architectures implementing CI/CD practices.
• Strong software engineering skills, an understanding of fundamental design and architecture, along with a commitment to clean and scalable code.
• Strong Python knowledge (2.7/3.6+)
• Be thoughtful and curious, always keen to learn new things.
• Knowledge of Microservices and Serverless architectures as well as Containerisation technologies, CI/CD pipelines and cloud computing platforms beneficial.
• Strong and clear communicator, able to express ideas and be comfortable discussing solutions with the team.