Sydney, $neg. – dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Major international investment bank seeking highly capable software engineers to support a key division in the business.
You will be a key member of an elite engineering team, developing and supporting pricing and execution services in a fast-paced environment. Your primary focus will include:
• site reliability engineering, driving automation
• enhancing real-time monitoring
• managing release and deployment
• supporting the trading desk and electronic trading systems
• Strong software development skills – we don’t mind what your software language background is but experience with Java, Python and C++ is beneficial.
• Experience developing complex systems, with a focus on scalability, reliability and performance.
• Deep Linux knowledge.
• Good understanding of networks, databases and data structures.
• A willingness to work across the full stack and do what it takes to help the team and drive performance.
• Good communication skills – you will regularly interact with traders and sales.
• Ideally experience with distributed systems, automation and financial markets.
• Full working rights in Australia.