Sydney, Australia, Competitive base salary + super + equity
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Graduate/Junior Software Engineer (Python, Golang, AWS, Security)
Exciting Sydney based Cloud Security Start-up are looking for talented Graduate/Junior Software Engineers to join their team. You will be building a best-of-breed security suite of tools for the cloud, working alongside an experienced team of technologists and engineers. Working in a high performing team, this opportunity will offer you the chance to work in a fast paced, quality and engineering driven environment and have a direct impact on the success and growth of the business.
• Working with modern technologies in order to improve customer security workflows
• Manage large sets of code deployed on AWS
• Drive ideas forward and take ownership of projects
• Working on a modern tech stack including Python, Golang, Docker
• A detail oriented individual.
• A keen problem solver, focused on understanding the root cause of issues and why they occur.
• A desire to learn, adapt and improve.
• Strong academic background with a good understanding of software engineering, algorithms and data structures.
• A drive to get things done!