Sydney, Circa $160,000 + Super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
This is an opportunity to join an ASX listed fast growth FinTech company, working as part of a tight-knit team to develop a robust, scalable, multi-purpose financial platform.
This role is heavily focused on the front end systems and predominantly working with React and Angular. You will be part of a collaborative software engineering team working across all of their systems. You will be using your full stack software engineering knowledge to improve and grow the platform.
Using some of the latest Microsoft technologies in a DDD, TDD and BDD environment. They use the best tool for the job and encourage knowledge sharing. You will ideally have 5+ years commercial experience as a full stack software engineer with good architectural understanding and design knowledge. Strong SOLID principals as well as software fundamentals (performance, patterns, and structure) are a must. This is an opportunity to become an important member of a successful businesses flagship engineering team.
The work involves Full Stack development using C#, .Net /.Net Core, Angular/React on a microservices architecture hosted on AWS. This opportunity suits a bright and curious software engineer who uses their initiative and can work autonomously when required.
- Full stack C# .Net Core experience on highly transactional systems
- Strong background working with Angular and React and an understanding of their latest features.
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Experience architecting and designing complex software – predominantly front end
- Good knowledge of Agile and TDD practices
- Experience with microservices, DDD, BDD, Event Sourcing, CQRS or SOA is beneficial.
- Experience working on public facing products with a good eye for design in a plus.