Sydney, $110,000 - $130,000 + super and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Global insurance and actuarial advisory company seeking Senior Software Engineer.
A very visible role in an Agile and high performing team, where you will be working closely with the Development Manager, providing technical leadership when necessary. You will work with technologies including C# .NET, .Net Core, Angular and Azure, to develop customer-facing applications that allow for SAAS-based distribution of finance applications. You will also be exposed to other products being developed in this hugely successful insurance and actuarial advisory company.
• 5+ years’ commercial software engineering experience
• Extensive experience designing and developing web APIs and applications use C#
• Extensive experience with Azure
• Demonstrable experience designing, architecting and developing significant pieces of software functionality
• Front-end development experience, ideally with Angular
• Ideally technical leadership experience
• Ideally experience developing UIs for mass market.
• Clear and concise communication skills
• A high-level of problem solving ability
• A genuine love for technology and your craft
• High numeracy skills and degree-educated in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a Scientific discipline
• Ideally experience in an Agile and continuous integration software development environment
• Full working rights in Australia
You will be paid a competitive salary plus superannuation, benefits and bonus.
Send your resume today or call 02 8295 3700 for a confidential discussion about this role.