Inner West Sydney, $80,000 - $120,000 + super and equity
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Renewable Energy Technology Start-up are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team, working on building up and extending their B2B SaaS product.
Joining an already successful team, you will be working on the company’s flagship product used to design cutting edge commercial renewable energy systems and infrastructure. As part of a small collaborative team you will be shipping code to a client facing product, working on scalable, user focused web based services, and be responsible for production code from day one!
The role will involve working across the full stack using PHP (Laravel), along with some Python, Node and Golang, and a Vue.js (Typescript) frontend.
• Build, Design and architecture of new product features
• Work alongside a tight knit, high performing team
• Work across the full stack on a variety of projects, from feature building and data crunching, to low level APIs and infrastructure.
• Experience in building scalable modern web based applications.
• Strong and clear communicator, able to express ideas and be comfortable discussing solutions with the team.
• An interest in Renewable Energy and a desire to be part of a team that makes it more accessible.
• Strong software engineering skills, an understanding of fundamental design and architecture, along with a commitment to clean and scalable code.
• This is a start-up, there will be some long days, but this will be done as part of an exciting and knowledgeable team who will also make sure they enjoy the more relaxed times!