Sydney, $80,000 - $130,000 (incl. super) + equity
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Early stage, VC backed, Sydney based Technology Start-up are looking for a Front End Engineer to join their team, working on building up their SaaS product from the ground up.
As one of the first hires to the business you will have a big say as to the company’s technology roadmap, taking ownership of the codebase and scaling up your responsibility over the engineering function as a whole.
The role will involves working across the front end using React/Typescript and getting involved with UX design. This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that are at the very start of its journey.
• Taking ownership of the front end codebase and architecture
• Build, Design and architecture of new product features
• Work alongside founders to define product roadmap
• Get involved with the UX and have an eye for design.
• Build reusable code and libraries (OpenSource contributions a big plus!)
• Experience in building scalable modern web based applications
• Strong and clear communicator, able to express ideas and be comfortable discussing solutions with the team
• Strong software engineering skills, an understanding of fundamental design and architecture, along with a commitment to clean and scalable code.
• Comfortable working on a bit of back end code if/when needed
• This is a start-up, there will be some long days and even some weekend work at times, but this will be done as part of an exciting and talented team who will also make sure they enjoy the more relaxed times!