Taipei, NT$1.2m - NT$1.5m
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Do you have a passion for Open Source Software? Our client is looking for a talented Lead Python Software Developer to grow and lead a team of junior software engineers in one of their technical learning centres. Working across their range of products and infrastructure, you and your team will gain knowledge across all services for a platform used by millions of users.
As an Engineering Team Lead you will be working across the latest range of cloud and Open Source technologies. Your prime responsibility will be to support and help grow the engineers reporting into you. You will be expected to drive standards of excellence and promote company culture and values.
This is an opportunity to take the next step in your career, not only managing and growing your team, but also reporting your team progress into various stakeholders within the business.
• Degree educated with a Bachelors in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• Python development experience (Go, C and C++ also welcome)
• Experience of cloud and container technology (AWS, GCP, OpenStack, Kubernetes)
• Linux Advocate
• Excellent communication skills in English
• A real interest in Open Source Software