Sydney, $220,000 + Super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Fast growing, international software company that works with the open-source community to deliver the world’s #1 cloud operating system are seeking an Engineering Manager to join the team.
We are looking for a seasoned technologist to manage a growing engineering team who optimise the quality and velocity of both development and operations. You will have a track record of working with Python, C++, C, Java or similar as well as a managing teams. You will have a passion for OSS and be a contributor to the community.
From Kubernetes to OpenStack and everything in-between, you’ll be working with the latest technology in a fast-paced engineering environment. You will be required to identify and measure team health indicators, implement disciplined engineering and operations processes and deliver quality managed services in a consistent, timely manner.
As an Engineering Manager for the BootStack team, you will not only manage the engineers, but also represent the team with respect to stakeholders, customers, and external teams and manage those relationships.
- Experience managing strong, high performing software engineering teams
- Experience with Linux system administration, Ubuntu/Debian is a plus
- Demonstrated commitment to testing methodologies and maintainable code quality
- Passion for modern engineering practices
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Bachelors education in a technology field