Sydney, $120,000 - $168,000 + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Leading global insurance solutions company is seeking a skilled Azure DevOps Engineer, who has experience working within a product development team supporting engineers to build, iterate and release efficiently.
In this role you will be building and evolving the current CI/CD tooling and pipelines for continuous development. In order to do this you will bring in your high level of scripting skills with C#/.NET as well as experience in cloud technologies, primarily Azure.
We are looking for someone to spearhead the deployment approach of our NextGen SaaS solutions in cloud. A proven background supporting and deploying Web and SaaS products to Production or pre-production environments is crucial.
You will be confident advising on DevOps standards, procedures, methods, tools and techniques, be confident in working across multiple work streams in a cross-product capacity. Familiarity with Pulumi, Terraform and ARM templates is also highly desirable.
Self-resilience, attention to detail and commitment to high-quality, innovative work are the characteristics we are looking for.
- Strong skills with Microsoft .NET/C# development
- Extensive experience administering CI systems, creating build configurations and pipelines
- Experience in cloud technologies: Azure, AWS
- Experience deploying Web and SaaS products
- Experience administering version control systems such as Git/VSTS and SVN
- Strong problem solving skills, providing simple solutions
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef are highly desirable