Sydney, $80,000 - $110,000 + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
This is an opportunity to join an ASX-listed fast growth challenger finance company, working as part of a tight-knit team to develop a robust, scalable, multi-purpose financial platform.
Your focus will be on developing continuous delivery pipelines and automation tools. You will be working in a collaborative environment, introducing and implementing a DevOps approach and mentality to the engineering team, working with the latest technology implementing Infrastructure-as-Code in a .Net Core, AWS, Linux, DDD, TDD and BDD environment.
• Be a strong software developer, ideally using C# and are happy working in .Net Core, Linux environment
• Have a passion for DevOps – you may not be in this role right now but you play around with DevOps in your spare time and want to move your career in this direction.
• Understand microservices architecture and be comfortable working in an Infrastructure as Code environment using AWS services
• Have knowledge of Docker or Kubernetes and good experience using different CI/CD tool chains
• Approach new projects with a “best tool for the job” mentality and have a drive to knowledge share