Sydney, $100,000 - $130,000 + super and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Microsoft Gold Partner and global insurance and actuarial advisory company seeking talented Database and Software Engineer.
You will be working in a close-knit, Agile and high performing team, and with technologies including SQL, C # .NET, and Azure, on multiple projects, driving database engineering and innovation across the entire Sydney technology group. .
Key Candidate Requirements
• Database engineer who ideally has a background in C# .NET software engineering.
• Extensive experience in a commercial software development environment, and a thorough understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
• A deep understanding of the database engine.
• Comfortable solving complex database production/operational issues.
• Ideally experience with Azure.
• Clear and concise communication skills
• A high-level of problem solving ability
• A genuine love for technology and your craft
• High numeracy skills and degree-educated in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a Scientific discipline
• Ideally experience in an Agile and continuous integration software development environment
• Full working rights in Australia