Sydney, $100,000 - $130,000 + super and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Microsoft Gold Partner and global insurance and actuarial advisory company seeking talented Database/Software Engineer.
You will be working in a close-knit, Agile and high performing team, and with technologies including SQL Server, C# and Azure, on multiple projects, driving database engineering and innovation across the entire Sydney technology group.
• Extensive SQL Server and related database development experience.
• Azure, and ideally Azure SQL, experience in a production/development environment.
• C# coding experience.
• A good understanding of Agile Scrum methodology.
• Commercial experience in fast-paced, Agile software teams, using Agile tools.
• The ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely.
• A high-level of problem solving ability.
• A genuine love for technology and your craft – you are curious by nature, and keep up-to-date with technology.
• High numeracy skills and degree-educated in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a Scientific discipline.
• Full working rights in Australia.