Sydney, Up to $120,000 + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Australian finance software start-up, founded 4 years ago and on a steep growth trajectory, is seeking a talented Data Analyst. This role has a strong analytical focus on numbers, data transformation and visualisation. There will also be the opportunity to contribute to the development of new tools, products and services that the company builds for the market.
As an experienced Data Analyst you will bring your skills and expertise with technologies such as Python data wrangling, Tableau, PowerBI, Snowflake Warehousing and ETL. You will join a collaborative environment who all employ an agile decision-making way of working.
We are looking for engaged, fun, genuine, and supportive people who are committed to making things happen. We want Data Analysts who like to do things better, creating a work environment that values tenacity, respect, and a sense of fun, and practice flexible working.
- Circa. 5+ years of commercial data analysis experience
- Extensive and proficient SQL skills
- Proficient ETL and Python skills in handling large datasets
- Solid experience building and presenting Tableau/PowerBI dashboards to senior management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication, both written and verbal