Sydney, $62,000 - $90,000 + super, bens. & bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Global cyber-security company seeking customer success specialists.
This is an opportunity to join a multi-billion dollar-valued company that applies machine-learning and mathematics to cyber-security.
Recently voted one of the world’s most innovative companies, you will be the Customer Success Manager in the Melbourne office, working closely with ops engineers and other key stakeholders in the business to:
• Manage key client accounts, driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion and advocacy.
• Present and discuss cyber-security solutions to C-level stakeholders and information security experts.
• As required, and where it is safe to do so, visit client sites at short notice.
• 1+ years’ customer success experience, ideally in a cyber-security or SaaS company in Australia.
• Self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously.
• Comfortable dealing with C-level stakeholders.
• A Bachelor degree from a leading University, with a WAM of 65+ (or equivalent).
• Excellent organisation and project management skills, and the ability to remain calm and confident in high-pressure environments.
• Full working rights in Australia.
• A passion for cyber security, AI and customer service.
• Familiarity with enterprise networking technology.
• Asian language skills are advantageous.