Australia, up to $170,000 + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Do you have a passion for Open Source Software? Our client is looking for passionate Python Developers with strong automation skills to join their team, focused on developing software to ensure the running and scalability of client’s infrastructure on the public cloud, using the latest Open Source Software.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer you will gain experience working across the latest range of cloud technologies, as well as testing some of the latest tools before public use!
This is a remote / work from home opportunity, so while working as part of a larger regional team, you must be comfortable managing your day independently and be comfortable not working in a traditional office environment.
• Strong Python development experience
• Knowledge and understanding of hosting and deploying on Linux
• Experience with software automation (Kubernetes, Ansible, Juju preferred)
• Degree educated with a Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills; collaborative and personable
• A real interest in Open Source Software
• Comfortable working remotely.