Sydney, $200,000 OTE (neg.) + super
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: Rupert Turner
Successful Global Analytics Software Provider is rapidly expanding and seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team as they look to bring a new range of products to the Sydney and NSW market.
We are looking for a BDM with a strong Hunter background selling enterprise software solutions into the retail space. This will involve bringing new logo clients on board, selling an advanced AI and Machine Learning video analytics tool into the retail and FMCG space.
You will, along with the support of marketing, pre-sales and engineering teams, be responsible for delivering successful business cases and tenders, having identified key decision makers.
The ideal candidate:
• Must have experience of IT sales into the retail space.
• Solution selling experience
• Be able to understand, translate and convey complex technical products; any exposure to Tableau, ClickView, etc, is beneficial
• Have a demonstrable, consistent new business sales record, specifically as a hunter
• A notable track record of getting deals over the line.
• Have good commercial nous.
• Take time to understand customers pain points in order to provide solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an established deal maker to become a strong individual contributor in an exciting team as they build up a Sydney office.