Melbourne, $110,000 - $140,000 + super, benefits and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Managed by: David Leadbitter
Global data analysis and optimisation consultancy / software company seeking talented Data Engineers.
Our client, with offices around the world, uses advanced data and analytical techniques to provide leading organisations in finance, insurance and government with solutions to combat fraud and financial crime.
You will be an Engineer in a small but growing team, sitting across multiple projects, working closely with the Technical Manager to design, architect and develop complex systems, and how they integrate with the end user, typically enterprise clients.
• 2+ years commercial coding experience with at least one of Spark, Scala, Java, production grade Python.
• Experience designing and architecting complex data systems, addressing common challenges such as data quality, updates and rollback.
• Ideally experience with enterprise clients, and managing stakeholders in such organisations.
• Ideally experience in the financial crime / AML / transaction monitoring domain.
• Be comfortable with some (infrequent) travel within Australia, and to New Zealand and the UK.
• Japanese speakers highly desirable.